Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tagged

So, I got tagged by the Blue Dog who got tagged by South of the James ... so not wanting to break the chain in this blogger's chain letter here's my 4x4:

Four jobs I've had
Lifeguard
Waitress
Sheepskin seller
College president

Four movies I can watch over and over
Gentleman's Agreement
Ocean's 11
Star Wars
Thelma and Louise

Four places I've lived
London, England
Key West, Florida
Schofield Barracks, HI
Annandale, Virginia

Four TV shows I love
24
Lost
Smallville
Law and Order

Four places I've vacationed
Sail boat in the Grenadines
Vieques, PR
Vancouver, Canada
Green Valley, Utah

Four of my favorite dishes
Buz and Ned's ribs
Dim sum
Paella
BLT

Four sites I visit daily

Legislative Information
Bacon's Rebellion
Commonwealth Conservative
Washington Post

Four places that I'd rather be right now
Moon Beach on Vieques
Slopes or Red Fox Restaurant at Snowshoe
Hiking in the WindRiver Range near Jackson, Wyoming
Mango's in Key West, FLA talking with my friend TK at the bar

Four bloggers I'm tagging
Rita Ricks
Kenton Ngo
Ben Kyber
J Sarge

No comments: